Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reflection on Basic Concepts of Webpages!

Through this lesson, I know some basic and important concepts that were blurring to me before, and even their differences and similarities! So know i can easily distinguish what is website, web page, home page, portal and blog...

Most importantly, i got to know some computer software systems that help to manage the content and learning interventions of your website! Such as CMS(Joomla, Mambo...), LMS (Moodle, Sakai...)and LMSs.

So until now:
First, we learned some basic concepts about "what is website?" and other related concepts( theory level).

Second, we learned how to develop a website. (by using web authoring software such as dreamweaver...).

Third, we learned how to organize and manage our website by using the software system.( CMS, LMS...).

My problems:
To tell the truth, this is the first time i hear CMS, LMS and LMSs..., so i had to admit that my knowledge about the field we learn is very scarce. I really hope some of my friends can check my reflections, if there is some misunderstanding about the knowledge, please inform me! i really need you help! thank you very much!

At the same time, i hope i can learn more from all my friends. thank you! :D

At last, Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment